*hears child crying* *takes birth control*
"Hit me my thesis is due in 12 hours and I haven’t started it"
"Hit me I have a final in an hour and I didn’t study"
"Hit me I’ve been on a 24 hour drinking binge and I’m invincible"
"Hit me. You’re a university vehicle and I’ll get free tuition."
"Hit me I feel like a failure anyway"
La actriz británica Emma Watson, nueva embajadora de la Buena Voluntad de las Naciones Unidas, participa en un acto en el Palacio Legislativo en Montevideo, Uruguay). Emma Watson se posicionó a favor de las leyes de paridad política, que garantizan la igual representación de hombres y mujeres en los cargos públicos y apoyó la entrega de 5.500 firmas recogidas por las asociaciones feministas Cotidiano Mujer, Ciudadanías en Red y CNS Mujeres con las que solicitan la aprobación de una nueva ley electoral de paridad de género. EFE/Iván Franco
Gameboy ads were weird…
Maybe Nintendo needs to go back to this type of advertising for the Wii U?
These are real? Good god.
1. Because a woman brought into this world will inevitably be given pepper spray “just in case.”
2. Because by sixteen, a young girl knows how to avoid being sexually assaulted, while a boy of the same age does not fear sexual assault in the slightest.
3. Because a girl who mocks men is a bitch, and a boy who mocks women is joking.
4. Because a girl who has sex is a slut, and a boy who has sex is a man.
5. Because in a murder, the killer is at fault, but the blame of rape is often put on the victim.
6. Because we teach girls how not to get raped instead of teaching anyone simply not to rape.
7. Because a woman should put more clothes on if her outfit makes a man uncomfortable, because his self control is her responsibility.
8. Because feminists just need to chill out.
9. Because a 22 year old sex-obsessed virgin can murder 7 people, and the problem is that someone should’ve just slept with him.
10. Because not all men are predators, but yes, all women are prey.
"It takes a lot of courage to break that glass ceiling … And there are a lot of naysayers to defy along the way."
- Maggie Toulouse Oliver #Women2014
harry potter is the only thing im good at
"I’m going to be an astronaut. There’s another world out there. And I want to go there."
driver roll up the partition please